messy. crazy. amazing. joyful.
We're not all officially ADHD. Dad's unofficial. Our ten-year-old twins have ADHD. Our seven-year old wants to have it because everyone is always talking about it. Our three year old has ADHD--just because she's three. And me, Mom, I think it's contagious. Who can remain untouched in a house where shoes seem to be lost every morning, instructions are routinely thrown aside, and fights erupt over which continent capybaras come from?
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
1. Review IEPs and be on the ball to get accommodations going.
2. Meet with new teachers, school psychologist, special ed. teacher, and principal before school starts.
3. Create "Notes" for the new teachers describing the three most difficult behaviors they may encounter and how to deal with them.
4. Bring a beginning of the year gift/bribe to teachers.
5. Talk to the kids individually about their concerns and how we can make it a great year.
Let's see what I actually get done. I'll report back.
|The Beach Bakery. Yummy, um, but not for real.|